Chat

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Abundant Fall - FTU

 

Scrapkit - Abundant Blessings by Shelly - HERE (1st kit)

Mask - MizT - 322 - HERE (2nd mask)

Template - Vonne - HERE

Tube - The Paper Shelter - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template - close white layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

P3 - apply mask/merge group

Flood fill all frames layers with color of choice and add a glass effect

Duplicate/mirror and move this to top

Merge these 2 together and send to bottom

Raster9 - p5

E119

Raster4 - p3

Raster13 - p8

Raster6&6a - p4

E108

Raster2 - p13

Fill buttons with dark brown and add a texture effect

E105 - resize 80%

E116

E47 - resize 65%

E42

E72 - resize 70%

E49 - resize 65%

E115

E21 - resize 30%/mirror

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Emma
Pamela
Jenny
Ruby










No comments:

Post a Comment