Chat

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Tropical Sweet - PTU

 Scrapkit - Kathy's "Chasing Sunsets" - HERE

Mask - Mask1 - EFR - HERE

Template - Belinda's - HERE

Tube - Eugene Rzhevski - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

P10 - apply mask/merge group/arrange/send to bottom

Pink ellipse - p6

Ellipse - flood fill color of choice

Add noise of choice

Pink3 - p9

Left rectangle - flood fill color/add noise

E80

E47

Pink2 - p1

Right rectangle - flood fill color/add noise

E48

E55 - resize 60%

E43 - resize 45%

Duplicate/mirror

Pink1 - p2

Add close up

Xero - radiance/default

Layer properties - Luminance legacy

Rectangle1 - flood fill color/add noise

E17

E34

E48

E11 - resize 20% 

Image/free rotate right by 20

 Position a few

E26

E40

E14 - resize 75%

E21 - resize 30%

E9 - resize 20%

E84 - resize 40%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

2 comments: