Chat

Monday, June 19, 2023

Fae Bliss - FTU

 Scrapkit - Fairy Bliss - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - Joel Adams - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p11 and apply mask/merge group

Image/canvas size/800x800

Grab your pick tool and pull the mask  out a bit on all 4 sides

Bling

Flower1 - resize 40%

Mura meister/copies/encircle/12,65,65

Frame1

Frame2 

Grab magic wand and click inside frame2

Erase any layers showing in the frame (except your mask layer and bling layer)

Dragonfly sparkles 

Charm2 

String and leaves 

Fire flies 

Ribbon1 - resize 70% 

Leaves - resize 60% 

Charm1 

Bottle - resize 45% 

Open button2 and flower2 - resize flower by 25% and place center of button

Resize 60% 

Do the same for button1 

Paste flower2 on canvas/mura meister/copies/encircle/12,55,55

Drag down below button layers

Butterflies 

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Miggins

Gwen
Kimberly
Sandy
Shelly
Wally
KITT














No comments:

Post a Comment