Chat

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Ornament - FTU (Quick and easy)

 Scrapkit - A Verymany Christmas - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - VMT - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P14 - apply mask/merge group

E1

E2 - position/duplicate/mirror

E2 - free rotate/left/45 and position bottom

Clearball - resize 160%

Grab magic wand and click inside (I clicked a couple times)

P4 and tube/select/invert/delete/select none

Bow2 - resize 30%

Bow1 - resize 50%

Mura meister - copies/encircle/12,55,55

Drag below clearball

Bow3 - resize 50%

Mura meister = copies/12,60,60

Arrange these 2 layers so they are more centered

Click top layer

Pinesnow (position right)

E11

E13

Scroll - resize 50%

Candle1 - resize 90%

Balls - resize 90%

Grab magic wand/freehand - draw around the string and delete/select none

Position

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Adele



No comments:

Post a Comment