Chat

Friday, October 7, 2022

Spider - FTU

Scrapkit - Spider Spider by Tamie - HERE

Mask - by Me #3 - HERE

Template - Punky Butts - HERE

Tube - Joel Adams with CDO - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Open p3 (resize 120%) - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

L & R small R - p12

Spider text l & r - flood fill with white

Pink circle - p1

White c frame - add noise of choice

Spider c text - flood fill white

Add inner bevel of choice

Cloud

Center c - p2

Inner whiter circle frame - add same noise

Flower - place a few times

Black rec - add noise

Spider dup test - flood fill white

Ribbon - image/rotate by 90

Flowers3

Cupcake

Ribbon2

Spidersnweb - resize 80%

Spider2

Spiderbow

Butterflies

Position tube

Sparkles2

Hat - resize 80%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

1 comment: