Chat

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Play it Loud - PTU

 


Scrapkit - Mistress of Metal by MBM - HERE

Template - by Sylly - HERE

ClusterHERE (2nd one)

Tube - Arthur Crowe

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, blue circle bottom, and heart

Music and pink thingamabobs - flood fill color of choice

Small purple r - delete

Teal r - delete

Dark blue r - p11

Purple r - p5

Light purple r - p6

Blue circles - p3

Pink circle - p4

Purple circle - delete

E57 - resize 80%

Duplicate/mirror

E27 - position bottom

Duplicate/mirror/mirror

Cluster - resize 80%

Player buttons - flood fill black

Merge down to shadows and position

Large music note - delete if you want

Text - play it loud - flood fill color of choice

Do what you want with the word art

Position tube

E117 - resize 50%

E12&13 - position as mine

Layers/arrange/send to bottom

E36 - resize 40%

E169 - resize 40%

Image/free rotate/left/20

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Sweetie! =)
    Thank you for my taggie & making my kit look great. <3
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete