Chat

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Cute Witch - animated

 Scrapkit - MBM Witches Brew add on - HERE

Template - Rachey #135 - HERE

TextureHERE  (I used 7 and 8)

Plug ins - Transparency - HERE  (I used eliminate black)

***you will have to promote raster to background layer before using the filter to get rid of the black)***

EC5 - nature - smoke

Alien Skin -  xenofex - constellation

Tube - DiMary - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

BG - p11

Top & bottom wave - merge together - p3

Duplicate so you have 3 (if you want to animate and rename 1,2,3)

Merge squares together - p5

Add small gradient glow

Black circle - flower3

Frame5 - resize 70%

Position your tube

Textures - resize 40%

Position and merge together

Duplicate so you have 3 (rename 1,2,3)

Border - flood fill black

Add proper copyright

If not animating, save

ANIMATION

Open AS

Here are the settings for xenofex - constellation for your lines


Settings for smoke (basic tab)

Click  on layer 1 of wavy lines - apply constellation (x out)

Click layer 2 - constellation and hit random seed once (x out)

Click on layer 3 - constellation and hit random seed once
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smoke layers you will do the same with smoke effect
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Copy merged

AS - paste as new animation

PSP - x out those layers and open layer 2

Copy merged

AS - paste after current frame

PSP - x out those layers and open layer 3

Copy merged

AS - paste after current frame

AS - edit/select all

Click the Animation tab/frame properties to 20

View/animation....if happy save











2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!
    Thank you for using my FTU kit & making this awesome tutorial. 💖
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete