Chat

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Beauty - FTU

 

Scrapkit - Marilyn by Tamie - HERE

MaskHERE

TemplateHERE

Tube - FTU artist Daekazu - HERE (your forum may have these tubes permission)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(You might need to grab something to drink for this one)

Open template and delete copyright layer, right frame, and gradient

Image/canvas size/900x900

***Resize your papers 120***

P8 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

R and L gradient - p6

Diamond rain

Blue circle - p5

Pink circle - p4

Blue rectangle - p6

Black rectangle - flood fill

Border and white circle - add noise

Gradient circle - p3

Purple rect - p2

Black rectangle - Image/free rotate/left/90

Pearl4 - position left

Duplicate/mirror

City scene - resize 75%

Lace2

Diamondwirl

Duplicate/flip vertical

3 gradient boxes - p6

3 frames - add glass effect of choice

I added images from same artist in my squares....you do what you think is best

Decor

Glitter - position left/duplicate/mirror

Frame - resize 80%

Position main tube

Pearls2

Flower2 - resize 60%

Position left/duplicate/mirror

Flowers

Position left/duplicate/mirror

Heart

Diamond2 - resize 80%

I played around with the frames and moved them

Flower3 - resize 75%

Butterfly - resize 65%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment