Chat

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Different - FTU (quick)

Scrapkit - CP Deliberate Descent - HERE

Template - Punky's #175 - HERE

Mask - MB&SW #121 - HERE

Tube - PUT - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template...delete copyright and word art layers

Open p4 - apply mask/merge group and send to bottom

Merge raster 6 and copy together - p5

Copy of Raster4 - p7

Raster5 and copy - p3

Copy of raster2 - backdrop2

Duplicate/image/mirror

Place close up

Copy2 of raster2 - grab your magic wand and click inside...modify/expand by 1/invert

click close up layer and delete/select none

Plug in - Xero/moonlight/moodlight at 50

Layer properties/multiply

Cluster

Petals

Flower - resize 80%

String

Winged heart

Add tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment