Chat

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Unicorn Smiles - FTU


Scrapkit - Unicorn Tales by Magik - HERE

Mask - 2nd one down - HERE

FTU FontHERE

Tube - Polkadoodles - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open new image 625x250

P5

P13 - apply mask/merge group

Grab your selection tool/rounded rectangle

Go across your canvas

Click your paper layer/promote selection

Adjust/sharpen more

E9 - resize 50%

E55

Bring selection to top

Grab your font - size at 90

Type out your word art - inner bevel of choice

E54

E58

E49 - resize 40%

Add tube

Merge visible

Add new raster layer and flood fill with color of choice

Selections/all/modify/contract by 5/delete/select none and add an inner bevel

Add proper copyright

Lavada

Nancy
Sandy






2 comments:

  1. Gah!!! This is so awesome, Sweetie!!!
    Thank you so much for making my kit look so pretty!
    And thank you for the tag & tut too. =) <3
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete