Chat

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

USA - PTU



Scrapkit - Backyard Picnic by AWS - HERE

Template - #4 by MizT - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Tube - Pinuptoons - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size 800x800

P8 - apply mask/merge group and send to bottom

Doodle - p3

Add an inner bevel

Dots - flood fill white/inner bevel

Rectangle back - flood fill with white 

Add an inner bevel

Rectangles - US Flag - resize 105%

Large square back - add an inner bevel

Large square - p7

Party balloons2 - resize 70%

Fireworks4

Fireworks6

Fireworks2

Tube

Flower buds5

Small square background/white/inner bevel

Small square - paper of choice

BBQ grill2 - resize 50%

Cooler - resize 35%

Condiments - resize 30%

Hotdogs - resize 30%

Flower bud2, 6,7 - resize 30%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment