Chat

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Perfect Pose - FTU



Scrapkit - Miggins SYHO - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - Lorenzo DiMauro (no longer sells tubes)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog.... thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P4 - apply mask/merge group

E18 - resize 85%

E1 - erase stem - resize 40%

Mura meister/copies/encircle/16,60,60

Open E6 - resize 80%

Grab your magic wand/click inside frame border/selections/modify/expand by 3/p6/invert/delete and drag below frame/select none

Click inside squares/selections/modify by 10/p8/invert/delete (don't de select)

Add close up/delete/select none

I added xero/radiance and xero/moodlight to mine

You do what looks best for tube you are using

Merge these 3 layers together

E26 - resize 45% - free rotate/right by 10

Duplicate/mirror/flip

E28

E27

E25 - resize 60%

E22 - resize 60%

E23 - resize 25%

E33 - resize 20%

E1 - resize 45%

E30

E31

Position main tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment