Chat

Friday, May 13, 2022

Mermaid - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Mermaid - Addictive Pleasures - HERE

MaskHERE

Tube - Stella Felice7 - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p1/apply mask/merge group/duplicate/merge down

Leaves2 - place top left/duplicate/mirror/position a little down

Frame5

Magic wand - click inside frame/expand by 4/p10/invert/delete

Add close up/delete/select none

Drag both below frame

Close up - xero/nostalgia/default

Layer properties/screen or what looks best for your tube

Sand - position a little right

Duplicate/mirror and position a little left

Seaweed3

Bubbles

Decor2 - resize 80%

Duplicate/mirror/drag this below seaweed

Shell - resize 60%

Starfish - resize 50%

Flower2 - resize 60%

Sparkles2 - position left/duplicate/mirror

Pearls

Clam - resize 85%

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Lavada

Wally




No comments:

Post a Comment