Chat

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Ocean Ship - FTU



 Scrapkit - GoF's - Magic of the Ocean - HERE (need to register for the forum)

Template - #111 by Rachel - HERE

Mask - your  choice

Tube - Misticheskaya - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Resize template by 80%

Open p4 - resize 120% - apply mask/merge group

Send to bottom

E2 - place bottom right/duplicate/mirror/flip and position

Layer 1-3 - merge together - p9

E21

Layer5 - p8

(I used the ship from my tube and changed layer properties to screen)

E100

Layer6 - p6

E131

E126 - position at bottom

E83

E89

E30

E44 - position right/duplicate/mirror

E72 - resize 80%

E71 - resize 60%

E68 - resize 50%

E132

E90 - resize 80%

E28 - resize 80%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Rachey
Sandy
Lolis
Pamela
Shelly
















No comments:

Post a Comment