Chat

Friday, May 6, 2022

Coffee - PTU

 


Scrapkit - AWS - Quiet Mornings - HERE (her kits are on sale)

Template - Circles by Me - HERE

Tube - VMT - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size 800x800

Mask - p12 ( duplicate a few times)

Frame1 

Bg circle fill - p4

Bg circle frame - p25

Inner bevel

Medium circle fill - p11

Medium circle frame - p25

Inner bevel

Bow1 - resize 60%

Leaves3

Leaves4 - resize 50%

Sm circle1 fill - p17

Sm circle1 frame - p25

Inner bevel

Sm circle2 fill - p5

Sm circle2 frame - p25

Inner bevel

Merge flower brushes together - p23

Inner bevel

Rinnon set 5 - resize 70%

E10 - resize 50%

E7 - resize 50%

Ribbon set3

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment