Chat

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Turn it Up - FTU





 

Scrapkit - Rock My World - HERE

Template - Salsa - HERE

Tube - Elias - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and musical notes

Black rectangles - merge together - p17

circle and square - merge together - p12

Black rectangle - p10

Gradient2 - p9

Gradient - p15

Add p15 to avatar

Blue circles - merge together - p16

Gradient circle - p11

Notes

Add also to avatar

Frame1

Bead scatter

heart doodle

Skull doodle

Bow1 - resize 30%

Doodle - resize 80%

Bow5 - resize 60%

Position your tube

Gradient rectangle - p3

Black rectangle - p1

Music note scatter - resize 60%

Glitter trail

Deco

Music cross - resize 50%

Image/free rotate/right/20

Duplicate/image/mirror

Sparkles

Place on avatar

Word art - you decide how you want to do it

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Sweetie. =)
    Thank you so much for my set & for making my 'Rock My World' kit look so good. <3
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete