Chat

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Summer Days - FTU

 




Scrapkit - Summer Days - HERE

Template - by me at EFR - HERE

Tube - Polkadoodles - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Splatter and frame - p1

Click splatter - frames

Add inner bevel to frame

E128 - position top left

Duplicate/image mirror/image flip

Squares left and right - p8

E1 - resize 60% and position

E7 - resize 60%

E5 - resize 40%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Small circles - p4

E121

E68

E4 - resize 60%

E23 - resize 55%

E136 - resize 40%

E2 - resize 35%

E24 - erase stems - resize 75%

E61 - resize 30%

Position your tube of choice

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment