Chat

Friday, April 22, 2022

Luv My Cat - FTU - quick

 


Scrapkit - For the Love of my Cat by MBM - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - PFD - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p12 - apply mask/merge group

E56 - resize 40%

Mura meister/copies/encircle/9,55,55

E3 - resize 90%

Grab your magic want and click inside each frame

Selections/modify by 3/p of choice/invert/delete

Move below frame layer

Decorate theses frames as you see fit

I added an inner bevel to my frames

E58 - position behind frame/duplicate/mirror

E60 - resize 40%

E9 - position/duplicate/mirror

E34 - resize 60%

E19 - resize 60%

E17 - resize 70%

E50 - resize 40%

E8 - position top/duplicate/flip vertical

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Rachey

Sandy
Thia
Lavada
Wally










2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! <3
    Thank you so much, Hun for the beautiful tag. =)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete