Chat

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Easter Bunny - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Springtime Promise - HERE

Template - Tamie HERE  (#2 - CMBT-EAS zip)

MaskHERE  #273

Tube - Colourbelle - CDO HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template, delete copyright layer, big circle, and the top small circles

E44

Mura meister/copies/wallpaper

Apply mask/merge group

Rounded squares merge together - p2

Small circle - p4

Small circle2 - p4

Rounded rectangle - p6

E61

Hexagons merge together - p7

E32 - duplicate/image/flip

Position these as you like

Rounded rectangle 2&3 - p5

Rounded square - p3

Close up

E86 - erase stem Duplicate/image/mirror

E69 - mirror

E85 - resize 60%/mirror

E83 - resize 70%

E93 - resize 60%

E51 - resize 60%

E41

E27

E29

E47 - resize 60%

 Do the word art to your liking

I added an egg I made in MBM forum...it is supplied at the end of tut

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Thia





No comments:

Post a Comment