Chat

Friday, February 4, 2022

Sweet - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Sweet Heart - HERE

Mask - Brutal Designs #4 - HERE

Tube - Queen Uriel - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p8 and apply mask/merge group

E41 - resize35%

Mura meister/copies/encircle/shift x & y to 65

E86 - resize 120%

E87 - position bottom of 86

E13 - bottom

E3

Grab magic wand/click inside/expand by 2/p6/invert/delete

Add close up/delete/select none

Layer properties to screen

E75

E8 - resize 70%

E33 - resize 40%

E18 - resize 50%

E60

E52

E64 - resize 50%

E48

Duplicate/mirror

Add tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally


Tamie

Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment