Chat

Monday, February 28, 2022

Serenity - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Serenity by Renaee - HERE & HERE

(FYI - I got permission to share these links - her blog is HERE)

Thanks bunches, Renaee

Mask - #372 by MizTee - HERE

Tube - Pinuptoons - HERE (mine is from CILM)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p8 - apply mask/merge group

Resize mask layer by 120% (uncheck all layers)

Scatter1 - resize 140%

Frame1 - resize 80%

Image/free rotate/90

Grab magic wand/click inside frame/selections/modify/expand by 5/invert/add p1/delete/drag below frame layer/select none

Ribbon2 

Bead scatter2

Cluster frame

Frame5 - resize 80%

Same as frame1 with add on p2

Bling flower scatter

Branch1 - image/mirror

Vine1

Grass spray - resize 60%

Flower3 - resize 50%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Flower4&5 - resize 30%

Turtle - resize 50%

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Lavada

Judyann
Magik
Emma
Sandy
Kittie
Wally














2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for my tag Pammers. I will have to give this tut a go as well. Thank you for contacting me about using my kit...i'm excited to see ppl using things I made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this kit is gorgeous...might have another go when I am not sleepy.....lol

      Delete