Chat

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Winter - FTU (Quick)

 


Scrapkit - Icicles - HERE

Template - Vix #40 - HERE

MaskHERE

Tube - Michi with CDO - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete top 2 layers

Image/canvas size/800x800

P10 - apply mask/merge group

E49

Glitter sparkles - Adjust hue/sat/colorize/150 and 180

Black flakes - p4

Delete black flakes layer

E45

Frame fill - p15

Add same hue/sat

Frame - flood fill with a dark color

Grab your magic wand add/none

Click on frame fill layer

Add your close up 

Erase any outside the frame

Effects/texture/fine leather at default

Layer properties/luminance legacy

E6  

E29 

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Sandy
Lolis
Shelly















No comments:

Post a Comment