Chat

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Grateful Heart - FTU

 

    

Scrapkit - A Country Thanksgiving - HERE

Template - #22 - HERE

Tube - The Paper Shelter - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and white background layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

E53 

Bottom - p3

Blue rectangle - p6

Brown strip - p3

Cream square - p2

Blue circles - p5

E41

White heart frame - flood fill black

Cream heart - image 21

E49 

E1 

E45 

Word art layers - merge the wa together and duplicate

Duplicate 1 more time - makes it a little darker

Add inner bevel of choice

Click top layer

E28 

E43 

Position your tube where it looks best

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Neetz


Gigi
KITT

Lolis

Penny

Wally

Kelli
Shelly
KelliRae
KITT

Dee
Pamela
Wally





No comments:

Post a Comment