Chat

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Be Afraid - PTU


 

Scrapkit - A Chilling Night - by Jackie - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - Joel Adams - HERE

Word Art - by me - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks


Open Frame5

Image/canvas  size/800x800

P6 - send to bottom/apply mask/merge group

Moon2

Grab magic wand - click inside each of the circles/selections/modify/expand by 2/p5/invert/delete/ move below - keep selected 

Tree3 - delete/select none

Tree1

Erase the bottom part of the trunk

Click top

Ground

Wind

Ghost2

Bats - resize 65%

Cloud

Magic

Bottle2

Bottle1 - resize  75%

Pumpkin2 - resize 50%

Flower1

Leaf1

Hat - resize  50%

Image/free rotate/left by 10

Spellbooks & skull - resize 45%

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright














No comments:

Post a Comment