Chat

Friday, August 20, 2021

Skullz - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Skullz N Glitter - (Toxic Desirez)  HERE

Template - 146 - HERE

Mask - rosesblack (first mask)  HERE

Tube - Misticheskaya - PFD - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Canvas size 800x800

1 - p10

Frame3 - resize 120%

Merge 2&3 - p8

Splatter - duplicate/image/mirror

Merge 4&5 - flood fill

Merge 6&7 - flood fill

Merge 8&9 - p1

Ribbon

10 - flood fill 

New raster layer - flood fill with gradient - apply mask/merge group

Skull2 - resize 50%

String

Doodle - resize 45%

Duplicate/mirror

Bow2 - resize 45%

Skull1 - resize 45%

Sparkles

Position your tube where you like

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Fallingwater(Lavada) beautiful







No comments:

Post a Comment