Chat

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Turn Up - FTU

 


Scrapkit - Music is Life - HERE

Template - #106 - HERE

Mask - #77 - HERE

OverlayHERE

Tube - Arthur Crowe...his site is closed...not sure where to get the tube now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go.

Open template and delete copyright layer and layers 3-7

Resize the template by 75%

Click bottom layer and place overlay1

Apply ask/merge group

I changed the colors for some of the paper and elements

Layers 9&10 - merge together - p10

Raster 11 - p1

Frame7

Raster 12 - p8

E2

Position tube

E7

E6 - resize 60%

E11

E10

E59

E71 - resize 35%

E53 - resize 60% - add a small gradient glow

I added the work "it" to the word art

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

Let me se what you create!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment