Chat

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Anti Valentine's Day

So, this day will be here before you know it. I am single, and have been for years. I am NOT dissing the day...I am thrilled for those that do have a significant other.

I made up some quick word arts for those of us that don't have someone. If you use these, please let me know.....would so enjoy to see your creations......I will post them on this blog.



You can get this word art - HERE

You can get this word art - HERE

A tag I made with the first word art







1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! The global pandemic changes the way celebrations. These days every festival is celebrated virtually. The virtual Valentine’s Day can still be an opportunity for creativity. Instead of making Valentine’s cards this year, participate in virtual Valentine's Day activitieswith your loved ones. These virtual activities event includes fun games and activities for work, offices, and employees

    ReplyDelete