Chat

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Sassy - TTL Exclusive

I was made Member of the Year in The Taggers Lounge.....it is an honor and a privilege they have so graciously bestowed upon me. Thanks again to TTL for this awesome title. This kit, tube and template were made for this honor. You can get these by participating in the forum.


Scrapkit - Sassy Fairy - HERE
Template - by Tika - HERE
Tube - Pammers Tube by Queen Uriel - HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open template and delete copyright layers
Pull word art layer to top and center on raster 1
As always, I work from top to bottom
DS as you go
Blue circle - Adjust/add noise/100/gaussian
Purple circle - p10
E35
White stripes - p6
Raster1 - p6 - layer properties to 55
Word Art - add some noise
Add light gradient glow
Crop/canvas size 700x700
E1
E50 - place layer below word art
E15
E29 - resize 45%
E39 - edge effects/enhance more ( or what you feel is best)
E10 - resize 40%
E21
E43 - resize 30% - Image/free rotate/right/20
Place tube
Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright
**If you try this tut, please leave me a link or in my forums, please post me a pic...thanks








No comments:

Post a Comment