Chat

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I Love Summer - FTU



Scrapkit - Romantic Summer by Gold Dust HERE
TemplateHERE (I am using one by Shine)
Mask - your choice (I used a square -ish one)
Plug in - Xero - moonlight
Tube - Ellie Milk - HERE (please do not use without proper copyright)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always start at bottom and work my way up
Remember to DS as yo u go
Open template and delete copyright layer and white background
Resize 90%
Image/canvas size/700x700
P19 - apply mask/merge group
Bottom rectangle - p8
Black rectangle - p16
Dark grey rectangle - p10
2 small black squares - merge together - p7
Black circle - p14
Paste close up of tube and erase any outside the circle
Xero - moonlight at 21
Layer properties at 70 opacity
Doodle1
Fireworks1
Heartscatter2 - resize 70% and place to left
Click top layer - glitter2 position down at bottom
Bow3 - resize 45%
Click on word - summer and the letter "I" - use p18
The white heart - p1
Add a small gradient glow of white to your words
Butterfly - image/free rotate/right by 20
Merge visible and crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment