Chat

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Autumn Embrace - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Autumn Embrace by MizT - HERE (1st on 4th row)

Template - SE Temp 122 - HERE

Tube - Pinuptoons - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open template and delete copyright and wa "simple"

Image/canvas size/800x800

Rect4 - p5

E27 - resize 50%

Rect3 - flood fill with gradient of choice

Effects - texture/soft  plastic with following:


E2

E12

E28 - resize 50%

Image/mirror/flip

E26

Rect2 - p9

Rect1 - p6

Frame fill - p3

Frame and frame corners - small gradient glow

E14

Click top layer

E44

E18 - resize 45%

E31 - erase stem - resize by 65%

E25 - resize 50%

E32 - resize 45%

E43

E52 - resize 30% and move below E31

Click top layer

E46 - resize 30%

Image/free rotate/right/20

Position tube

Bring the wa "elegance" to the top

Add small gradient glow

With a script font, add the word "autumn"

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright














2 comments: