Chat

Friday, November 22, 2019

Autumn - Exclusive to TTL



Scrapkit - Gentle Autumn from TTL - HERE  (or any kit)
Template - #193 by Becky - HERE (Scroll down to find bundle - 191-200)
Mask - your choice
Tube - An exclusive to TTL - you can use any tube, really
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open template and delete copyright layer, white background, and 2 glass balls
Image/canvas size/800x800
I always start at bottom and work my way up
Remember to DS as you go
P9 - apply mask/merge group
Rectangle2 - p6
Rectangle1 - p10
Strip 3 & 4 p5
On each of these, I also added a small background (flood fill) and added some noise
Strip2 - flood fill same color/add noise
Strip1 - p5
Frame fill - I used E21 resized by 160%
Frame - flood fill same color as before and add noise
Add tube
E31 - used to hide bottom of frame
Flower1-4 - replace it with E12 - duplicate/image/mirror and position top of frame
E5 - place right side
E7
E13 - resize 40% and position so sitting on E7
E6 - add small gradient glow
Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright








1 comment:

  1. Pammers, I love this tag. Thank you for using my template, and thank you very much for making a tag for me.
    Hugs
    BeckyP

    ReplyDelete