Chat

Friday, September 17, 2021

Hope/Strength - PTU


 

Scrapkit - AWS - - HERE or HERE 

**after writing this tut,...found out this kit has been retired. Any kit might work**

Template - #76 by Rachey - HERE

Tube - PUT's - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Open template and delete copyright layer

Click bottom layer - E115

Duplicate/image/mirror

E117 - image/free rotate/right by 90

Layer1 - p10

E113 - resize 95%

Layer2 - flood fill with color of choice

Add an inner bevel of choice

Layer3 - p18

E111 - position over layer1

Layer4 - p11 (I moved paper around)

Layer5 - p5

Layer6 - p11 (I moved paper around)

Crop

E120 - Image/canvas/800x800

Grab your freehand selection and draw around heart/invert/p20/delete/select none

Move below

Add close up of tube and erase any outside

Resize to fit as you prefer

Copy/merged and position

E104

E107

E109 - resize 85% - position right

E105 - resize 80% and position right

E4 - resize 45%

E110 - position bottom left

Crop again/merge visible/resize as needed/add proper copyright












No comments:

Post a Comment