Chat

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Punk Princess - FTU


 

Scrapkit - Toxic Desirez Frankie Rawk - HERE

Template -  Punk Princess - HERE

Mask - #159 by Millie - HERE

Tube - Arthur Crowe (not sure where you can get his tubes now)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Merge bottom 3 rectangles together - (resize 120%)p12 

Black rectangle - flood fill with gradient of choice

Effects - texture/antique mosaic

Purple circle - p3

3 Rectangles - flood fill with your gradient

Effects/edge effects/enhance more

Paste p8 - apply mask/merge group

Layer properties to 60

Merge l & r together - flood fill with color from tube

Effects/3D/inner bevel

I added a small white gradient glow

Gradient square - flood fill with a different gradient/angle 45/repeats 0

Small black gradient glow

Merge l & r squares together - p10

Small white gradient glow

To words and stars, add small gradient of  choice

Open frame1

Image/canvas size/800x800

Image/free rotate/20

Add tube erasing any out the bottom

Resize 90%

Copy merged/place on canvas

Splatter - resize 50%

Heart and headphones - resize 35%

Sparkles - move down a bit

Bow1 - resize 40%

Duplicate/image/mirror

Flower1 & 2 - resize 30%

Position as you like

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Fallingwater (Lavada)











1 comment: