Chat

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Liberty - FTU

 




Scrapkit - Freedom's Ring - HERE

Template - by me - HERE

Mask -  none

Tube - PUT - HERE

Plug - ins used - EC4000 & Xero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

Open template and delete copyright layer

Sparkle - add noise

Doddle gem5 - resize 85%

Ribbon3

Ribbon5

Merge 4 blue rectangles together

EC4000 - marble with the following settings;

Selections/all/float/defloat/invert/add close up of tube/delete/select none
 Effect - xero/radiance/default
Layer properties/screen/opacity to 70% or what suits your tube
Outer rectangle - add noise of choice
White fill - p27
Doodle gem2 - resize 60%
WA Liberty
Garland5 - resize 75%
Star - use the same marble effect BUT change the blue to red
Flat stars - grab magic wand and click inside each star/selections/modify/expand by 1
New raster layer and flood fill with gradient of choice
Drag down 1 layer
I added noise...you do what you want
Click flat stars layer again
EC4000 - glass...setting of your choice
Doodle gem1 - resize 70%
Hat2 - resize 60%
Butterfly bling - resize 40%
Frame6 - resize 40%/free rotate r/20
Position tube
Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright


Wally










No comments:

Post a Comment