Chat

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Independence - FTU easy

 


Scrapkit - PDS Miss Independent - HERE

Mask - MizTeeque's - #361 - HERE (1st mask)

Tube - Cano - HERE

Word ArtHERE  (I used the first set)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

P1 - apply mask/merge group

Swirl 1 - drag below mask layer

Star4 - position top of mask

Duplicate/merge down

Duplicate and place bottom right

Accent1

Ribbon2

String1

Place tube

Star1 - resize 60%

Image/free rotate/right by 20

Star2 - resize 35% - image/mirror

Place your word art

Chip1

Button2 - resize 60%

Flower2 - resize60%

Ribbon1 - resize 60% and drag below flower

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Wally

Gigi













No comments:

Post a Comment