Chat

Friday, June 18, 2021

America - PTU




Scrapkit - America the Beautiful by TTD - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - 3 of same artist - Garvey - HERE (I got mine when he had his store)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open E104 - image/rotate right

Image/canvas size/800x800

E104 - p1

Position your tubes

Xero - porcelain

Merge visible

P11 - send to bottom

Apply mask/merge group

E99

E105

E111 - left side

E6 - position down a little

E9 - erase some of the stem

Duplicate/image/mirror

E107

Click top layer

E74

E37 - resize 35%

Image/free rotate/left by 20

E38 - resize 30%

E89 - resize 75%

E44

Add small gradient glow

E79 - resize 90%

Add small gradient glow

E82 - resize 30%

Duplicate/image mirror

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright






No comments:

Post a Comment