Chat

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Rustic - FTU (Quick and easy)




Scrapkit - Rustic Inception by Melissaz - HERE
TemplateHERE
Mask - your choice
Tube - The Hunter - I got this tube HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open template and delete copyright layer and raster 7
Image/canvas size/700x700
As always I start at bottom and work up
Remember to DS as you go
Raster5 - p2
Raster4 - p3
Raster2 - p6
E7
Raster6 - p4
Raster3 - flood fill with color from tube
I used the close up of my tube to fill in the 3 little squares on the right
Effect - Xero/porcelain/default
Layer properties - multiply or whatever looks best with the tube you are using
The 3 on the left...grab your magic wand and select all 3
Effect - Penta.com/dot and cross at default
E25 - move down a layer
Paste main tube
E19
E14
E10 - move behind tube
E2 - resize 40%
E11 - image/mirror and position
Merge visible/crop
I used p4 and applied a mask
Add proper copyright




No comments:

Post a Comment