Chat

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Spooky - FTU Animated

Scrap kit - DBS Spookalicious - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Tube - Laguna - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P22 - apply mask/merge group

Frame4

Add heavy gradient glow on frame

Frame6 - image/rotate right/move below frame4

Cluster2

Click inside frame/on mask layer/promote selection to layer

Effects/texture/antique mosaic

Bubbles

Scatter

Ghost (duplicate to make a little darker)

Sparkle2

Sparkle3

Spider2 - resize 50%

Potion3 - resize 40%

Spellbook - resize 40%

Candle - resize 40%

Cauldron - resize 40%

Position tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

If animating, continue

Click on your ani layer

Xenofex-constellation at 2,20,50,25,50,75,twinkle at 45/keep original image checked

Copy merged

In AS, paste as new animation

Back in PSP, undo

Constellation - hit random seed

Copy merged

In AS - click image and paste AFTER current frame

Back in PSP, undo

Constellation - hit random seed

Copy merged

In AS - click image and paste AFTER current frame

View animation, if happy, save

As always, would love to see what you create....thanks


1 comment: