Chat

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Very Cherry - FTU

Scrapkit - Very Cherry by Kristin - HERE

Mask - #161 by Millie - HERE

Template - 483 by Missy - HERE

Tube - Elias Chatzoudis - HERE  (Mine is from when he sold at CDO)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, small hearts and square

Image/canvas size/800x800

Open p16 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

Glitter

Raster9 and copy - p4

Raster12 - p6

Raster2 - p10

Frame2 - resize 70%

Raster1 - p2

Raster11&12 - p9

Raster5 - p15

Raster10 - p12

Raster4 - color #f8c8e0

Splatter

Frame1 - resize 70%

Word art2

Flower2

Bow3 - resize 65%

Position tube

Flower1 - resize 85%

Beaded string1 - resize 80%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Magik



Belinda 



No comments:

Post a Comment