Chat

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Mardi Gras - FTU

 

Scrapkit - Mardi Gras 2013 by Tasha - HERE

Mask - Your choice

Template - SE Template 126 - HERE

Tube - Bella C - HERE (for an idea of tube)

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, butterflies, background mask, and spring word art

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click bottom layer - p6 - apply mask/merge group

Frame fill - p1

Position close up 

Plug in - Xero/nostalgia at default

Layer properties at Luminance Legacy

Opacity at 60

(use what looks best for your tube)

Frame trim - p4

Frame - p5

Septor 

Position tube 

Stars 

Glitter spray 

flower2 

Stars2 

Ribbon4 

Dots 

Mask3 - resize 60%

Image/free rotate right by 20 

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

This was a mystery tut at EFR forum

Shelly

KITT




No comments:

Post a Comment