Chat

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Heartache - FTU

 Scrapkit - W.L.S.T.D. Sampler by Magik - HERE

Mask - My mask - HERE (2nd one)

TemplateHERE by Magik also

Tube - Elias - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, pixel word art, and background

Image/canvas size/800x800

P10 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom

Bars1-3 - merge together - p11

Top & bottom squares - p12

Top & bottom circles - p8

Glitter spatter

Falling hearts

Oval background - p5

Heart background - p2

Position close up/colorize, 0,0/opacity to 80

Skull charm

Ribbon

Position other tube

Sparkles2

Heart trail

Wire doodle

Plushie - resize 65%

Skulls - resize 70%

Skull lily - resize 50%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Kimberly

Sandy




2 comments:

  1. This is amaze- balls, Pammers!! 😍
    Thank you so much for my stunning tag
    & making my kit look so fantastic. 🥰💖
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are always so sweet!!! You are most welcome too!!!

      Delete