Chat

Monday, January 22, 2024

Just Another Day

 Scrapkit - Abby's Chocolate Valentine - HERE

Her store is - HERE

** I did get permission to upload to my box as she does not have that kit in stores as it is from 2012**

Mask - FCD - HERE (Use mask2)

Tube - Exclusive to Magical Moments Forum - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p32 - apply mask/merge group

E115

E106

Grab magic wand - click inside each frame/selections/modify by 25/p31/invert/delete/select none

Drag below frames

E148 - resize 50%

E40 - resize 50%

E28 - resize 90%

E27

E153 - resize 25%

E123 - resize 30%

Position tube and add word art of choice (I bought mine, so I can't share)

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment