Chat

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Pink Chill - MBM Exclusive

 Scrapkit - MBM Exclusive - Jingle Bell Rock - HERE

Mask - your choice

Template - #68 by Mizteeque - HERE

Tube - Alicia Mujica - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer and word art

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click white background - p11 - apply mask/merge group

Layer1 - flood fill dark color from tube

Layer2 - p2 & p9 - use your magic wand to select your frames or just use one paper

Layer3 - flood fill

Layer4 - p8

Layers5,7,9 - flood fill

Effects/artistic/topography on these layers

Layers6,8,10 - p5

Position close ups - on tube...hue and sat to 0,0 and layer properties to luminance l

E26

Snowflakes - flood fill and add a glass effect

E108

E109

E8

E25

E46 - resize 45%

E18 - resize 80%

E63 - resize 75%

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sweetie! 😍
    Thank you so much. 💖
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete