Chat

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Lila - FTU



Scrapkit - Lila by TK - HERE

Mask - your choice

Tube - Samantha Jean - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open p4a

E13 - merge down on p4a

Apply mask of choice/merge group

E15a

Mura meister/copies/encircle/12,65,65

E28b - resize 80%

E3 - duplicate/mirror

E4 - resize 90%

E23,23a,23b

E5 - resize 50%

Duplicate/image/free rotate left by 40

E1&2 - resize 60%

E7 - resize 60%

Position your tube

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright 

FallingWater/Lavada

Wally




No comments:

Post a Comment