Chat

Friday, October 29, 2021

Winter - FTU

 



Scrapkit - Northern Exposure by Bev - HERE

Template - by Bev - HERE  #192

Mask - MizT #345 - HERE (5th down)

Tube - Daekazu (FTU) HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer

Image/canvas size/800x800

Click background/p14

Apply mask/merge group

Layer1 - effect/penta/dot&cross default

Layer2 - effect/texture/straw wall

Layer3 & 4 - add noise

Layer5 - p5

Layer 6 & 7 - add noise

E8

Merge 8 & 9 together - p6

Layer10 - p8

Layer11 - add noise

Position tube

E53 - resize 80%

E4

E5

E10

E9

E41

E49

Close white background and merge visible

Crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Lavada (FallingWater)

Sandy
Wally
Rosey
Shelly
Sandy
Pamela
KITT
DenaRae























No comments:

Post a Comment