Chat

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Pink Bunny - Exclusive to Escape from Reality


Scrapkit - Bunnyland by TTD only at EFR- HERE
Mask #112 from our BAK - HERE
Tube - our FTU Artist Matt Widmann - use the Pink Bunny 
Feel free to drop by and become a member...you will be glad you did


Open p23 and apply mask/merge group
Duplicate/merge down
E21 - place on left side
Duplicate/image/mirror
E10
E53
Place bunny in middle
E52 - resize 60% and position at bottom of feet
E63 - place bottom of E52
E62 - place bottom of  E63
E31 - resize 70% - position left side of E52
E14 - resize 40% - position right side of E52
E61 - resize 40% - position in front of E14
Crop/merge all visible/resize as needed/add proper copyright
I would love to show off your creation....just add my name and I will post to my blog ...thanks


This was a mystery tut I created at EFR
My friend Vi created this beauty

Wally did an awesome job too
Proton did awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment