Chat

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Winter - PTU



Scrapkit - Frosted Flakes - HERE
Template - #257 - HERE  (scroll down for 251 - 260)
Tube - PUT from CDO - HERE (You will need 5 of the same artist)

As always I start at bottom and work my way up, DS as you go
If you decide to try this tut, feel free to add my name to it so I can display it....thanks
Open template and delete copyright layer and white background
Image/canvas size/800x800
White square 2 - add your choice of noise
Background square -  p9
Center rectangle -add noise
White square1 - add noise
Rectangle frame - p10
Frame square 1 - 4 - p3(resize by 60%)...I moved the paper around some to get the flakes on the frames
Frame fills - p2 (I also added my tubes resized so just the faces are showing..one for each fill)
I cropped at this point to get rid of excess paper
Image/canvas size 700x700
Click on bottom layer
E70 - move up a little/duplicate/flip and pull down a little so it acts like a mask
E59- resize by 130%
Click your top layer
E96 - resize 70% and place middle bottom of template
E124 - resize 90% and position right side of frame
E18 - resize 45% and position to left of E96
Duplicate/image/mirror and position where you think looks best
E74 - resize 35% and position at top of frame...mine is next to the letter W
E49 - resize 40% and place on right top corner/duplicate/image/mirror
Place your last tube on the left
Merge visible/resize as needed/add proper copyright

My friend Tracy came up with this tag...thanks!!!
Proton did a great job too!!

Kitt did a great job also






No comments:

Post a Comment