Chat

Friday, November 1, 2019

Midnight Desire - FTU (SAC)



Scrap - Midnight Desire - HERE  (you will have to scroll down some)
TemplateHERE (I used temp1)
Tube - Pinuptoons - CDO HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**This is the first time I am using a tube with no top.....lol...you use what you want**
Open template, delete copyright layer, and white back ground layer
Image/canvas size/800x800
I always start at bottom and work my way up
Remember to DS as you go
P2 - apply mask of choice and merge group
E59
Raster2 - p12
E38
Raster5- p10
Raster6 - p10(I moved the paper a little bit to get a different part)
Click top layer
E21
E56
E55
Position your tube as you desire
E3 - drag so your tube is sitting or kneeling on it/erase stem
E8 - resize 20%
E16 - resize 20%
E5 - resize 40%
Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright







No comments:

Post a Comment