Chat

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Summer Pigtails - FTU

 

Scrapkit -Beach Hair, Don't Care by Magik - HERE

MaskHERE

Template - Rhonda #3 - HERE

Tube - PUT's - you can now get - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, white frame, and black square

Image/canvas size/800x800

Bottom layer - F4 - p4

P7 - apply mask/merge group

Gradient glow

Top & bottom rectangles - p2

Lg pink square - p11

Black circle - p5

Pink rectangle - p8

E41 - resize 60%

Image/free rotate/right by 20

E42 - mirror

E34

Position tube

E55

E78

E40

E70 - resize 60%

E31 - resize 40%

E64 - resize 50%

E57 - resize 60%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

Gigi



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Hun for this cute tag.😍
    And thank you for using my kit & making it look so fab.😊💖
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pammers for the beautiful tag. Glad to see template used and overjoyed you sharing!!! I'll be placing on blog soon. Miss you very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome!!! You are missed a bunch too!!

      Delete