Chat

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Patriotic Woman - FTU

Scrapkit - DCD American Woman - HERE

Mask - 2nd one - HERE

Template - Miggins - 2nd one - HERE

Tube - Garvey - HERE

***Disclaimer***

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2019. Please leave a thanks when downloading.  If I am using a template, I always start at the bottom and work my way up. If using a FTU or PTU tube - please don't use without proper copyright. Always drop shadow as you go. If you try one of my tuts, I would love to display it on my blog....thanks

*** This is a full size kit. I used a resizer...it is free and easy to use - HERE ....the resize value may be different for you, depending on what percentage you change***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open template and delete copyright layer, word art, and layers 8-13

Image/canvas size/800x800

P27 - apply mask/merge group/send to bottom (you will have to invert)

Fireworks4

Duplicate/mirror/merge together

Duplicate/flip

Flower7 - resize 35%

Mura mesiter/copies/encircle/

Layer2 - inner bevel

Layer3&4 - suede4

Selections all/float/modify/expand by 4/new raster layer/flood fill color of choice/drag below

Confetti - resize 60%

Layer5 - glitter3

Frame1 - resize 50%

Layer6 - American flag

Ribbon1 - resize 50%/image/free rotate by 90

Open frame10 - resize 50%

Grab magic wand and click inside each star/expand by 2/invert

P18/delete/select none and drag down one layer

Add tube of choice

Resize 65%/crop

Copy merged and position, adding a small gradient glow

Firecracker line - resize 40%

Patriotic glove - resize 15%

Butterfly - resize 20%

Image/free rotate/right by 20

Patriotic heart - resize 20%

Merge visible/crop/resize as needed/add proper copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment